Learn How to Use FlipaClip on the PC using an Android Emulator
FlipaClip is a drawing app that uses frame animation. This app is the new and digital version of the traditional flip book.
The app offers amazing tools to enable drawings of all sorts. Just like a flipbook, it shows ghost images before and after drawing.
You can use it to develop both pictures and animation videos. It also enables pen use even Samsung Spen support.
Even more interesting is that you can use the app to upload and share your video and picture creations on all social media platforms including Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Functions of the app
• Art class presentation
List of Contents:
How to download FlipaClip to your PC
Although the app can be used on mobile devices, you might want to give it a try on the PC. Everyone has their reason why they would want to use an app on a particular device. But some of the reasons you ought to use FlipaClip on a PC are because the features appear more visible on a big screen. And if you are a teacher or you have an art presentation or any other presentation whose images you have created using FlipaClip, you may need a PC to give your audience a clearer look.
So here is how to get the app on your PC
1. Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
2. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage
and go to Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s effortless)
3. Once in Google play store search for “FlipaClip”
4. Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the word FlipaClip
5. Wait till the download is complete and check-in your BlueStacks to see the shortcut created
Similar App: SketchBook for PC