Download & Install Ivacy VPN on the PC (Windows & Mac)
Whether you’re attempting to access the internet anonymously for your business or personal reasons, you need to ensure that you invest in the best VPN.
You will find plenty of companies out there that provide some VPN or Wi-Fi security services, but just a few of them are indeed worth paying for. Today I am going to let you know the most budget-friendly VPN around called Ivacy VPN.
Ivacy VPN comes with some outstanding features like any other VPN in the market that make it a standalone VPN service. It declares as a better solution for your Anonymity, privacy, security, and unblocking needs. Continue to read…
List of Contents:
What is Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy VPN is a VPN Service Company launched in 2007. It is managed by PMG private limited (a communication solution giant) based in Singapore.
Ivacy makes a safe link as a VPN service over a public network, send it through the link, and encrypts (converts (information or data) into code) your traffic.
The encryption offers you protection because it makes sure that 3rd parties can’t read your traffic and the re-sending provides you privacy and Anonymity because your traffic is viewed as coming from one of the servers of Ivacy instead of from your device.
Since its inception, Ivacy VPN has displayed that they are not satisfied with just taking existing technology to offer services. Their creativity leads them to reveal a unique aspect, namely Split Tunneling in 2010.
Ivacy VPN is legit to use it anywhere except in countries where VPNs are banned, for example, Iraq. Ivacy VPN belongs to over two lakhs (2,00,000) consumers.
You can be a consumer as well if you are 18 years old. You can use this service (https://www.ivacy.com) for your online protection needs.
Note: According to the networking solution expert, Ivacy is compatible with all key platforms. Therefore it doesn’t matter which phone, or tablet you have.
Just install the VPN app from Ivacy and protect your data & privacy from a crowd of online threats like spammers, snoopers, hackers, spyware, and even government observation.
Highlighted features of Ivacy VPN
• Ivacy VPN doesn’t compromise on quality services such as internet independence, streaming, privacy as well as secure downloading.
• Protects the devices of users from bugs & malware by strong security assessment.
• There is no DNS logs system in their policy
• It features an internet kill switch & Split Tunneling
• Superfast downloads & 5 simultaneous logins
• Ivacy VPN offers the strongest encryption to the users. You can enjoy TCP & UDP Protocols along with 256bit encryption.
• Ivacy VPN removes the Bandwidth limitation. You can experience unlimited bandwidth with Ivacy VPN. This facility is just for its customers.
• It is best for streaming shows and movies, rated by VPN rankers
• It has P2P File Sharing confirmation & VPN configuration
• Ivacy VPN for PC Pricing: $9.99 (1 Month), $29.99 (6 months), and $39.99 (1 Year)
How to Download and Install Ivacy VPN for PC
You can install Ivacy VPN for PC by using an Android emulator. You will find plenty of Android emulators for PC available on the internet. We are choosing BlueStacks because of its stability, work efficiency, and high speed.
Step1 (Download BlueStacks)
First of all, you need to download the BlueStacks Android emulator. It is a high-speed emulator out there. The file size is 300 MB. So when downloading, you need to show patience for a couple of minutes.
Step 2 (install the BlueStacks software)
In the second step, you need to install the BlueStacks like any other program for windows. Click on the downloaded file and run the option. Then allow the software to make changes to your PC.
Step 3 (open the emulator and Choose the language)
Once you complete the installation of BlueStacks software, open the emulator. Choose the language and connect the wifi with an emulator to finish more things.
Step 4 (use Google Account)
Now use the existing Google Account. Sign in by entering the Password and ID of your account. If you do not have a Google Account, then create a new account.
Step 5 (open Google Play app)
Once you find the BlueStacks Home Screen, then click on the My Apps option on the left side. After that, click on the System Apps & open the Google Play store app.
Step 6 (complete the installation of Ivacy VPN)
On the search bar, you will find the Ivacy VPN on the Google Play store. Then click on the install button and complete the installation process. Keep in mind that this HotSpot VPN is opened by Ivacy Limited.
• All features available to the consumers
• No user logs, bandwidth logs, duration logs, and traffic logs
• State-of-the-art security
• Affordable for longer plans
• Excellent uptime
• High speed for the price (such as in the US server download speed: 45.86mbps and Upload: 43.92mbps
• Available Protocols: L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, and IKev2
• With Ivacy VPN, you can enjoy 24/7 live customer service.
Note: The customer support team of Ivacy has great fame to accept every application, and listen to every objection. Ivacy always tries its level best to solve any problems by users that come into their knowledge.
• No free trial
• It seems a bit costly when it comes to buying a monthly package
• It is not compatible with the TOR network or other proxies
• It doesn’t work with Netflix
• The money-back-guarantee is incomplete
Is Ivacy VPN a scam or legit?
Ivacy VPN service is not a scam. It is a legal service to the consumer. It has been online for a long since offering its services to all consumers without any difficulty. You’ll get exactly what you paid for & their payment method is much more secure.
Note: Ivacy VPN has over 275 servers. It provides services to over 100 locations in about 52 countries around the globe. Their 100 sever areas, mainly the 52 countries encircled, are among the highest in the industry.
Ivacy is known as the one-stop solution for four different online needs – privacy, security, unblocking, and Anonymity. With Ivacy VPN, you can really keep your data and information safe and secure.
It would be an excellent service for those who are looking for a budget-friendly solution. Have you ever used this service? If yes, then please share your experience by leaving a comment below.
Also Read: Best VPN Apps for PC Reviewed by Nedget.com