MIPC for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac – Free Download
Today we’re going to show you how to download the MIPC app on both the Windows Platform and the Mac platform. MIPC is an Android app that provides real-time surveillance video by utilizing your Internet connection.
MIPC is a tool in the Android Google Play Store and so it is designated for Android devices but this and tutorial on how to download MIPC for PC and how to get and install MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac workaround to enable you to download MIPC for PC is discussed step by step below. In the end, you will get MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac. Ensure you have a working connection before downloading the app. Read below for a step by step guide on how to install this app on your PC.
List of Contents:
Procedure for downloading and installing MIPC for PC (Includes Windows and Mac)
Proceed as per the steps below to download and install MIPC on your Computer using BlueStacks App Player, the most popular software which brings Android apps and games to be used on the big screen such as on the PC.
1. The first thing you have to do is to download BlueStacks from this link which is basically an Android emulator on your PC like we said before and which will allow you to run MIPC application on your Windows or Mac computer.
You can also open your browser whether Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari browser and on the search form enter the phrase BlueStacks for Windows to get the exact download link for Windows and the same for Mac OS. It is essential for you to find the official exe files of BlueStacks in order to run correctly MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac.
2. After downloading the Android emulator, you have to install it to get the MIPC app from the Google Play store from the BlueStacks application.
Open the folder where you downloaded it and double-click on it. The Android emulator gives you an Android platform on any computer and you can use it to download apps such as in this case you are using it to download MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac.
3. Follow the prompts when the emulator opens and let it load until you get to a sign-in page.
4. You will be provided with a login page. You Login here using your Google account using your Google email address and your Google password. If you d not have an existing Google account please click on sign up and follow the prompts to open a new Google account.
5. After a successful login, you will view a page with many apps advertising on it. Click on the search bar and search for MIPC and click enter.
6. Search for the MIPC app on the play store which is the page that opens up.
7. Look for MIPC by Kugle and click install. It will be under tools in the play store.
8. After installation click opens then enjoy your MIPC for Windows and MIPC for Mac. You will be required to set it up before using it
The procedure is the same when you want to download and MIPC for PC whether you want to download MIPC for Windows or MIPC for Mac. This is because BlueStacks software is available for both operating systems.
Similar App: ASee+ Free Download for Computer