Tenta Private VPN Browser Download for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac)
Tenta browser is an Android browser that focuses entirely on security and privacy. It also has a built-in VPN with unlimited data. It is equipped with a built-in secure DNS system responsible for ensuring that your internet service provider and snoopers alike don’t get to spy on your browsing. All of your browsing data is protected including your IP address, web history, bookmarks as well as downloaded files. When you are browsing, this browser generates a unique OTP which further strengthens its security.
This browser features AdBlocker that blocks intrusive ads and trackers. This results in a much faster and safer internet. You can also download, encrypt, and play videos using the built-in media player.
Since it is an Android browser, you will need an emulator, like BlueStacks, to allow you to run Android apps on your PC. These emulators are able to accomplish this by virtualizing an Android Operating System. Once you have installed the BlueStacks App Player on your computer, you can now download and install both Tenta Browser for Mac and Tenta Browser for Windows.
List of Contents:
The following are the steps for installing Tenta Browser for PC:
- As mentioned earlier, you will have to download and install Bluestacks on your PC first. You can get it from their website.
- Launch the Bluestacks app then click on the ‘My App’ button.
- Search for Tenta private VPN browser.
- Once the search results appear, install it.
- You will be asked to log in to your Google account before the installation process commences. How fast this installation process takes depends on your internet connection.
If you are having loading issues with the BlueStacks app player, you can resolve this issue by installing the Microsoft .net framework software on your computer.
You can also choose to download the Tenta Private VPN browser APK file then later install it on your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Some of the top features of this browser are:
- Unlike other browsers that offer a proxy that is less secure, Tenta offers a real built-in VPN based on the OpenVPN protocol
- You can manually select the location you wish to connect to.
- Your browsing history gets deleted automatically
- No setup or registration is required
- Tenta does not store a copy of your password on any of its servers for your security. Also, it protects your password with AES-256 encryption
- Your browsing experience is secured with HTTPS protocol.
- It auto-detects available videos which are then downloaded and stored in a media vault. It simultaneously pauses, resumes, and automatically reconnects multiple downloads.
What is Tenta VPN?
Tenta VPN is a VPN for Android devices that provides privacy by integrating the OpenVPN protocol. The VPN offers encryption services that hide even simple information such as bookmarks, downloaded files, and browser history.
To keep its users safe, it uses an AES-256 encryption key that is secure. It also ensures that its users know the encryption by publishing it on their website as proof. Thus, making it the best VPN to use.
Is Tenta VPN safe?
Tenta VPN ensures its users are safe by using OpenVPN in the browser. Also, to keep your privacy safe, it does not store your user keys on its servers. It acts like any other browser when in incognito mode.
It uses Smart Incognito technology, whereby the VPN integrates with the browser to allow its users to access the internet in incognito mode. The sessions are in incognito, and once you close them, the data is lost. The VPN also has other security features such as integrated AdBlock and HTTPS that ensure the browser is safe and secure.
Is Tenta VPN good?
Tenta VPN is a good browser that provides Android users with good privacy features. Even with its basic concept, it offers free unlimited bandwidth. Tenta provides the user with great features that can protect even two devices with one location.
It has a clever zone feature that enables you to use different locations through different tabs. Also, the browser can set automatic VPN locations as you browse through other browser tabs.
Is Tenta VPN free?
This VPN is built in a browser, thus used while in the browser. Tenta browser is an Android browser, and it is free to use. The system uses open-source software that allows you to use their DNS servers on your other devices. You can either use the browser or another browser in this case.
Similar Application: Aloha VPN Browser – How to Download on PC